What type of Insurance do I need to have?


  • You will need to have the Non-Trucking Liability, minimum of 1 million. (Required) You can either purchase through Cottingham & Butler to be settlement deducted or from an outside company. If you go with our insurance, it would be $8.75 weekly.
  • Physical Damage is optional.  It can either be purchased through our insurance company by settlement deduct or from an outside company.
  • This would be based on the value of your vehicle.
  • Liability Limiter Program – This is mandatory. It can either be purchase through our insurance provider deducted at $5.00 per week or from an outside company.